On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Wicklow: 2-Hour Kayaking or Mountain Biking Experience: €21 for 1 Person or €38 for 2 People with Total Experience (value up to €90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put some adventure in your life with today's fun deal.
- Pay just €21 for one person or €38 for two people for a two hour kayaking experience on Blessington Lake with Total Experience.
- Or choose mountain biking on the Ballinastoe trails for the same price.
- Whether by water or by land these deals are a great way to get out in the open air and enjoy yourself.
- Get taken care of by fully qualified instructors with both options.
The winter is leaving us now making it the ideal time to reacquaint yourself with the great outdoors, and to try some new adventure. Looking for an activity that's fun, exciting and cheap? Well we've got the perfect deal for the convivial amongst you.
- A two hour kayaking experience on Blessington Lake, which you can get from Total Experience for just €21 for one person, or €38 for two people.
- Or choose a two hour mountain biking trek on the Ballinastoe Bike trails just outside Roundwood, for the same price.
Kayaking is a fun experience for everyone from 10 years up to 65 years of age. The sessions, which normally cost €45 each, are a great way to explore Blessington Lake, which covers approximately 5,000 acres of water and is surrounded by woodland and mountain scenery.
Total Experience employ only qualified Irish Canoe Union Instructors so you'll be in safe hands as you make your merry way around the lake. Don't worry if you don't have any kayaking experience, this deal covers a beginners class so it's the perfect introduction to kayaking.
Or why not choose to take a cycling jaunt on the Ballinastoe Bike trails? Advance your skills and get your thrills on Irelands newest all-weather mountain bike trails. After a lesson on bike fitting, brakes, suspension and handling skills, you will head off on the purpose built trails stopping along the way to practice certain techniques and enjoy the glorious views.
All the equipment needed for both options are provided by Total Experience, all you'll need to bring is something to wear under your wetsuit (ideally a swimsuit) and something for your feet.
Have the craic whilst simultaneously admiring the beauty of Ireland's most wondrous landscapes with today's great deal.