We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Eyre Square - Galway
Luxury City Centre Break in Galway: 1 (€145) or 2 (€235) Night Stay for 2 in a Luxury Suite with Table D’Hôte Dinner, Full Irish Breakfast and Late Check Out at Hotel Meyrick
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a luxurious midweek break to glorious Galway.
- €145 for a one night stay for two in a suite, including table d’hôte dinner, breakfast and late check out at 1pm.
- Or stay in your suite for two nights for €235, including breakfast, late check out 'til 1pm and one table d’hôte dinner.
- Enjoy a memorable stay in a luxury suite at this historic hotel.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub and take in the incredible views over Galway.
- Brilliantly located on Eyre Square with the shops, bar & restaurants on your doorstep.
Usually the destination is the city you're staying in. That's not the case with this deal, as the Hotel Meyrick is special, really special. It is the oldest hotel in Galway and you'll really feel part of that history the minute you walk into reception.
For €145 grab a one night midweek stay in the historic Hotel Meyrick for two. Staying in a spacious suite, you'll also enjoy a delicious table d’hôte dinner in the Oyster Grill restaurant, a full Irish breakfast and the luxury of late check out until 1pm.
Or really spoil yourself and grab the same deal but for two nights, with one table d’hôte dinner served on an evening of your choice, for €235.
For those of us who are used to a hotel being somewhere to dump the bags, this is a return to the golden age of travel. The Hotel Meyrick is beautifully presented, the staff are highly trained and your suite is pure indulgence with rich furnishings, soft linens and marble bathrooms.
Each option includes one table d’hôte dinner for two within the Oyster Grill restaurant. This delicious meal includes a starter, main course and dessert each, plus tea or coffee to finish. This sample menu will give you an idea of what to expect.
One unique treat is the Square Spa found on the fifth floor. It is perfect for relaxing - whether in the striking outdoor hot tub with commanding views over the Galway skyline or by treating yourself to a relaxing pampering package.
Perhaps best of all, the Meyrick offers all this opulence right in the centre of Galway - itself a truly great destination.