On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Desire Hair Salon
€11 for Eyebrow Threading & Eyebrow & Eyelash Tint or €11 for 2-Week Shellac Manicure or €19 to incl. Massage, Exfoliation & Paraffin Treatment (value up to €49)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Desire beauty treatments that work.
- €11 for eyebrow threading with an eyebrow and eyelash tint at Desire Hair Salon, Bray.
- €11 for a two-week Shellac manicure or €19 to include a hand massage, exfoliation and paraffin hand treatment.
- A friendly beauty salon open seven days a week.
I desire a lot. I desire a working week that includes two days on and five days off, a magical portal under my bed that transports me to different places around the world and a lifetime supply of chocolate that tastes like chocolate but has all the nutritional qualities of broccoli.
Those desires are out of reach but today we're treated to desires that are a whole lot easier to come by at Desire Hair Salon, Bray.
- €11 (instead of €25) for eyebrow threading, including an eyebrow and eyelash tint.
- €11 (instead of €25) for a two-week Shellac manicure.
- €19 (instead of €49) for a two-week Shellac manicure that includes a massage, exfoliation and paraffin hand treatment.
Threading is a one of the best ways to get eyebrows into shape while maintaining a natural, strong brow that frames your face beautifully. An eyelash and eyebrow tint is also included to give your eyes that extra definition to make them pop.
If you're a woman who knows the power of a good manicure than the Shellac manicure is just for you; gorgeous nails that dry instantly and last up to two weeks. It's even helps to strengthen naturally weak nails by adding a strong yet resilient coating for protection that gives a super gloss and won't damage your nails.
As an added treat go with the third option and include a relaxing hand massage, exfoliation and a paraffin hand treatment to soften hands, improve circulation, rejuvenate skin colouring, and ease joint stiffness.