On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
€34 for 2-Day Build Your Own Website Course for 1 Person or €62 for 2 People at Definition Training, The Beresford Hotel, Dublin 1 (value up to €280)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Could you be the next Mark Zuckerberg?
- €34 for two Day Build Your Own Website Course for one person at Definition Training.
- Or pay €62 for two people.
- Perfect for business owners, designers and students.
- Don't need previous knowledge of code.
- Course held February 23 -24.
See this website here, yes this one that you're on right now...I built it with my own two hands. Well actually that's a lie, but I am something of an amateur baker and with a little help from the team at Definition Training I built myself a rather excellent little site to share my delicious recipes.
- Pay €34 for a two-day beginners build your own website course at Definition Training, The Beresford Hotel, Dublin 1 (value €140).
- Or pay €62 for a two-day course for two people (value €280).
You don't need to be a computer whizzkid to grab today's deal because the course will strip everything down to the basics and teach you to build your website from scratch.
What you will learn:
- Basic knowledge of HTML commands and websites.
- Understand how to edit a webpage file.
- Directory structure and best practice for web sites.
- Building your new web site.
- An introduction to Style Sheets and how they style your website.
- The "do's and don'ts" of hosting & domain names.
What You will get:
- Full support from your trainer and assistant.
- Free USB key to store all content.
- Your personal copy of all examples.
- Your personal copy of all slides and handouts.
- Exercises for you to do at home.
- Videos and tutorials for you to review all course content.
The course will take place February 23 -24 but dates in March may be added depending on demand.