We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Waterford: €20 for 1 Christmas Belgian Chocolate Gateau, 12 Christmas Cupcakes & 12 Mince Pies from Amandine Confectionery (value €40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Christmas isn't famous for presents - it's famous for CAKES!
- Pay just €20 for one Christmas Belgian chocolate gateau, twelve luxury artisan Christmas cupcakes and twelve mince pies from Amandine Confectionery.
- The cupcakes come in a mixture of vanilla and Belgian chocolate flavour.
- Some of their products were shortlisted for the National Irish Food Awards 2011.
- Order via email and two days later, they'll be ready for pick up from Amandine Confectionery's bakery in the City Square Shopping Centre, Waterford.
- Open 7 days a week.
I love everything about Christmas - I'm one of those annoying people humming along to Christmas FM on the bus and the one person in the office who wears those little reindeer antlers into work. So even if your Christmas spirit is about to fade or you share my love for all things Christmas, we'll both agree that the best thing about Christmas is the scrumptious food and cakes!
Pay just €20 and receive a luxury artisan Christmas confectionery package that includes:
- 1 Christmas Belgian chocolate gateau
- 12 luxury Christmas cupcakes
- 12 mince pies
That's a jolly saving of 50% off the normal price. This is just the perfect little bundle for Christmas. You can choose to bring them over to your friends Christmas party, into work for all your colleagues to share, treat your granny to some cupcakes or be greedy (sensible) and keep them all for yourself.
The Belgian chocolate gateau is one for all occasions as this cake lasts longer than your average cake. This means you can enjoy this cake for longer because it doesn't need to be eaten straight away.
Amandine Confectionery specialises in traditional and continental gateaux and tarts which are all baked freshly every morning. They use the finest quality ingredients they can find and no preservatives are used in their recipes.
This is a great deal to grab the Christmas break coming up. I bet you fancy treating yourself to deliciously sweet delights, and you'll be guaranteed the best service from Amandine Confectionery in the City Square Shopping Centre, Waterford.