On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Travel Broker
€379pps for a Spa Break to Portugal, incl. 3 Nights Accommodation, Breakfast, Flights, Transfers & Massage (value up to €549)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A guilt-free and pleasurable spa break in Portugal.
- €379 per person sharing for three nights in the Sesimbra Spa Hotel.
- Includes return flights with Aer Lingus from Dublin, transfers, taxes and breakfast.
- Complimentary 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage.
- Full use of the indoor relaxing pool, sauna, Turkish bath, Swiss shower and gym.
We all have our guilty pleasures. It could be choreographing dance routines to Mariah Carey's Christmas album with your ten year old niece. Or scoffing a whole box of Toffee Pops (and a packet of Tayto Bistro crisps but shhh . . ) under the duvet while watching such high-brow TV as Don't Tell The Bride.
But today's deal is giving you a lot of pleasure without any guilt.
€379pps for a relaxing three-day trip to Portugal including:
- Return flights with Aer Lingus from Dublin airport.
- Airport transfers in Lisbon.
- Three nights accommodation in the Sesimbra Spa Hotel.
- Breakfast each morning.
- 30-Minute back, neck and shoulder massage.
- Full use of the indoor relaxing pool. sauna, Turkish baths, Swiss shower and gym.
Located in the idyllic fishing village of Sesimbra (just 40 minutes from Lisbon) the Sesimbra Spa Hotel enjoys an enviable location on the California beach with breath-taking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Arrabida Mountain.
The beautiful rooms are decorated in cool blues, whites and greens to reflect the ocean outside and inspire a sense of calm and well-being for guests. Each room has an ocean view, plasma screen TV, air conditioning, free safes and private balcony - the perfect spot for catching a dreamy sunset.
You'll receive a blissful 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage as part of today's deal in the hotel's famous spa. There's an impressive menu of beauty treatments to choose from if you wish for more pampering. And you also have complimentary access to the relaxing pool, sauna, Turkish baths, Swiss shower and gym.
There are a number of superb golf courses in the region and first-rate restaurants, renowned for their fresh seafood, home-made breads, cheese and sweet delicacies.
Lisbon is just 40 minutes from the hotel if you're looking for a cultural day out, but if you'd prefer to do nothing but walk on the beach all day, nobody's going to judge you. No guilt-trips here, we're all about the pleasure.