We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Out-Doors and Dirty
€49 for Rage Buggy Racing with Clay Shooting Lesson & Archery or €99 for Hovercraft Racing, Rage Buggy Rally & Clay Shooting Lesson (value up to €209)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Buggy rally or hovercraft racing? How bloody fun does this deal sound?
- €49 for a buggy racing multi-experience or €99 for a trio extreme experience from Out-Door and Dirty.
- The buggy rally includes two racing sessions, bottle of bubbly for winner and laptimes on Facebook.
- The solo hovercraft ride takes in the only grass and open water course in Ireland.
- Great fun for all those adrenaline junkies out there.
- Only 90 minutes from Dublin.
I have this friend called Chuck, his second name sounds nothing like Norris but nonetheless, we like to call him Chuck Norris. Rumour has it Chuck Norris invented hovercrafts and taught Michael Schumacher how to drive. Unfortunately, my mate Chuck has done none of these things. But one thing is for sure, he would absolutely love this deal - naturally.
Pay €49 for a extreme rage buggy racing with clay shooting and archery for one person (value €135) including:
- This is a two hour* activity session comprising 15 lap rage buggy rallysprint, 20-shot clay pigeon shooting lesson, plus archery, (* based on average 10-12 participants per session) must be booked and experience taken by end of March 31.
Or, pay €99 for a Trio Extreme Experience for one person (value €209) including:
- This is a four hour* activity session comprising 10 lap hovercraft experience flying in single seater craft over Ireland’s only lake and land course, a 20-lap rage buggy rally with timed and practice laps, followed by finals and a bottle of something bubbly for the winner, plus a 20-shot clay pigeon shooting lesson, (* based on average 10-12 participants per session) must be booked before end of March 31, but available dates extend to June 30.
This deal really is all action, all power and all fun. It's one for all those adrenaline junkies and active people out there.
I'm not going to lie, this is one of the coolest deals we have ever run - check out more information on the buggy racing here and on the hovercraft racing here. You'll even get a go of clay pigeon shooting, see here.
What a day you guys could have if you brought the whole family, work mates, friends, football team or even your mate that looks like Chuck Norris down for a day full of fun.
The Out-Door and Dirty park is only 90 minutes from Dublin and approximately 35 minutes drive from Cavan town, 45 minutes drive from Carrick on Shannon or Bundoran. You can check how to get to the park here.