On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Carlton Atlantic Coast Hotel - Westport
€79 for Half-Day Pamper Package incl. 3 Treatments & Lunch at Ayurveda by C Spa at the Carlton Atlantic Coast (value up to €180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head west for a taste of Eastern indulgence.
- €79 for a half-day pamper package including three treatments and lunch at Ayurveda by C Spa at the Carlton Atlantic Coast.
- Ancient Indian techniques carried out by expert practitioners.
- An ideal Mothers Day gift.
- Valid Sunday-Friday.
Grabbies, get your compasses and maps at the ready. Because today we're heading for the west but looking to the East, for ancient Indian treatments so soothing and therapeutic they've survived thousands of years.
Pay €79 for a half-day pamper package including three treatments and lunch at Ayurveda by C Spa at the Carlton Atlantic Coast (value up to €180).
Your Eastern delight comes in the form of a half-day pamper spectacular of reclining and dining, total relaxation guaranteed.
In the hands of the spa's expert practitioners from Kerala, India, the home of Ayurveda medicine, you'll be truly indulged. During your session you'll be treated to the following:
- Abyghanga warm oil full-body massage. Specially formulated herbal oils to help nourish the body and revitalize the nervous system, truly relaxing.
- Authentic Shiroabhyanga, a classic Indian head massage performed by expertly trained Ayurvedic therapists direct from Kerala, India.
- Hydrotherapy bath. Ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Light lunch in the Fishworks Cafe Bar before or after your time in the spa.
And some time to recline in the relaxation room with a cup of warming herbal tea. I can feel total calm descending just thinking about it. Grab a coupon now, and put your body in the hands of ancient Indian expertise.