We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
ATI Psychology Institute
€129 for Choice of 6-Month Home Study Psychology Diploma Courses (value €595)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give yourself a new challenge in 2013.
- €129 for an online diploma course in psychology run by ATI Psychology Institute.
- Choose from psychology in addiction studies; eating disorders; counselling, psychotherapy and psychanalysis; and child psychology.
- No educational or professional entry requirements.
- Courses take just six months with one unit to complete each month.
Life is full of challenges, but sometimes the tough decision between tea and coffee just isn't enough. Set yourself new goals and challenges this year, and maybe decide to upskill with today's great deal.
€129 for an online course in psychology with a diploma awarded on successful completion of the course and assignments with ATI Psychology Institute. The overall value for this deal is €595.
You have four different diploma courses to choose from:
- Addiction Studies - learn more about the biology and psychology of addiction, how it affects the individual and society as well as ways to help those suffering from addiction.
- Eating Disorders - develop a thorough understanding of eating disorders, signs and symptoms and intervention methods.
- Child Psychology - gain a deeper understanding of the important role parenting plays in child development through case studies and examples.
- Counselling, psychotherapy and psychoanalysis - receive a great introduction to each of these disciplines as well as developing your own therapeutic style.
Each course is divided into six units with one unit to be completed per month. There's reading material along with two written assignments to be successfully completed before you move on to the next unit. Grading is provided within five working days of submission.
The courses each involve approximately three to four hours of home study per week and your tutor will be available to contact via email if you have any questions about the course material or assignments.