On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
Retreat to Clontarf Castle: 1 Night (€149) or 2 Nights (€238) in a Deluxe Room for 2 People with Breakfast, 3-Course Dinner & Glass of Wine at Clontarf Castle, Dublin
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Play King for an evening in the luxurious surroundings of Clontarf Castle, Co. Dublin.
- Pay just €149 for a one-night stay or €238 for a two-night deluxe stay for two including a delicious evening meal and breakfast.
- Relax in your luxurious deluxe bedroom.
- Sit down to a delicious three-course meal (on one night) with a glass of wine included in either Fahrenheit restaurant or Knights Bar.
- Explore nearby Bull Island nature reserve and Malahide Castle, or head into the centre of Dublin.
They say a man's home is his castle, and with today's Escape's deal you can make Clontarf Castle your home for a night , while enjoying an evening meal and breakfast fit for a king.
Pay just €149 for a one-night stay or €238 for a luxurious two-night stay for two people in the stunning Clontarf Castle, staying in a tastefully appointed deluxe bedroom. Normally valued up to €280.
On one of the evenings of your stay, you'll be able to relax in the Knight's Bar or The Fahrenheit Grill and enjoy a three-course meal (only on one of the nights if staying for two nights) plus a glass of house wine as part of the deal.
Head down for a full Irish breakfast the next morning and you'll be treated to a proper full Irish - it's guaranteed to get your day off to the best possible start. Not only that, but we have also included a late check out of 1pm for you and your guest.
The hotel boasts exquisite accommodation including fashionable decor, 28 inch LCD screen televisions, 24 hour room service, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. There is also a fitness suite if you want .
You'll be perfectly situated for a shopping trip (Christmas shopping perhaps) in the centre of Dublin city (just two miles away) or take it easy in the picturesque surroundings of nearby Bull Island nature reserve and Malahide Castle.
So grab today's deal and ensure you have a lovely overnight break for yourself and someone special to look forward to over the coming weeks.