On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Manor West Hotel & Leisure Club - Tralee
4* Tralee Escape, incl. 2-Night Stay for 2, Wine, Breakfast & Late Check Out at Manor West Hotel for €129 (value up to €260)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Who needs big city life when the town of Tralee has it all?!
- €129 for a two-night escape for two people to Manor West Hotel.
- Includes a bottle of wine, breakfast each morning, a late check out and a 10% discount in the hotel's bistro (minimum spend of €50).
- Beside Manor West Shopping Centre.
- Wonderful leisure centre with pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room.
- Explore the beautiful county of Kerry with breath-taking scenery and long, sandy beaches.
While Rome may have its endless number of art museums and New York its glimmering lights and bustling streets, the pretty town of Tralee has its own charm with long walks on Atlantic beaches and lively bars filled with friendly faces.
Pay just €129 for a two-night escape for two people to Manor West Hotel, including a bottle of wine, breakfast each morning, a late check out and a 10% discount on dining in the hotel's bistro if you spend a minimum of €50 (usual value up to €260).
Manor West Hotel offers four-star luxury in a convenient location right beside Manor West Shopping Centre - the perfect place to do a spot of Christmas shopping or if you wait 'til the New Year, some sale bargains.
Not only can this wonderful hotel provide you with proximity to great shopping, there's also an 18m pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, gym and kiddies pool so you'll have plenty to keep yourself entertained.
The friendly town of Tralee features a wealth of dining options as well as lively evening entertainment. Or for those who fancy venturing into the great outdoors, the wonderful Mount Brandon casts its shadow over Tralee Bay and there's lots of beaches nearby where surfing or walking are the ideal way to pass the time.