We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
€99 for a 2-Night Stay for 2 with Breakfast & Late Check Out at the Maldron Hotel, Galway (value up to €218)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bustling streets, music, scenery, fun and laughter - it must be the City of Tribes.
- Pay €99 for an two-night stay for two in the Maldron Hotel, Galway with breakfast and a late check out too.
- Relax in your comfortable room and enjoy full use of the hotel's leisure facilities.
- Unwind in the Q Health and Beauty Rooms which offer a range of relaxing treatments.
- Explore Galway city and benefit from a discounted taxi service into town.
Fancy a change in scenery? A break away from being cooped up indoors over the winter? Today's deal gives you fresh air and plenty to entertain yourself in the City of Tribes.
Pay €99 for a two-night stay for two in the Maldron Hotel, Galway including breakfast each morning and late check out. Overall today's deal gives you a great discount on a break away in Galway valued up to €218.
The Maldron Hotel offers the very best in western welcomes with spacious, relaxing rooms and everything else you'll need to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible including complimentary Wi-Fi access and the fabulous Club Vitae leisure club, featuring a 20m pool and full gym.
One child up to 12 years of age can stay for free (breakfast not included) and most importantly, there's plenty to entertain them with a 20 meter swimming pool, outdoor playground and games room, so you'll be free to catch a few spare hours to perhaps indulge in a pampering beauty treatment at Q Health and Beauty.
Situated just outside Oranmore, The Maldron Hotel, Galway is ideally located for exploring the West Coast of Ireland. Galway city is just 10 minutes drive away and the hotel's reception staff can arrange a discounted taxi to whisk you into the hustle and bustle of the city centre.
This is a brilliant opportunity to enjoy a break away with someone you love - whether you want to keep it quiet and enjoy the rural landscape or enjoy some giddy fun in Galway city centre, you'll find it all with today's deal.