We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
City Break in Cork: 1 (€69) or 2 (€129) Night-Stay for 2 incl. Upgraded Balcony Room, Full Irish Breakfast & Late Check Out at The Ambassador Hotel, Cork City (value €258)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You'll be kissing me, not the Blarney stone, when you see how good this deal is.
- €69 for one or €129 two-night stay including upgraded balcony room, wine on arrival, breakfast and late check out at The Ambassador Hotel, Cork City.
- Receive a 20% voucher on check in towards dinner in seasons bistro (set menu).
- Ideally situated in the heart of Cork city - the perfect base for a break away.
- Enjoy the view from the balcony rooms (subject to availability).
My room-mate from Cork keeps telling me that Cork is the real capital of Ireland. He tells me about the exciting and interesting hub of culture it has become, about the kind and friendly locals and above all else, he tells me about the vibrancy and fun of a city that is vastly under appreciated.
Why not give Cork a chance and experience an unforgettable escape away - I know I'm going, join me! Enjoy a break away in the people's republic of Cork at The Ambassador Hotel, Cork City:
- €69 for one-night stay for two including upgraded balcony room, full Irish breakfast, slippers and robes and late check out (value €138).
- €129 for two-night stay for two including upgraded balcony room, bottle of wine on arrival, slippers and roves, full Irish breakfast and late check out (value €258).
With this deal, you really get a wide range of things included in the deal. Not only will you be enjoying either a one or two night stay in the luxury surroundings of The Ambassador. You will also be treated to a bottle of wine on arrival, full Irish breakfast in the morning and a late check.
You will also have the option to upgrade to a balcony room, please note that this is subject to availability so get booking nice and early. The hotel will also throw in a 20% off voucher for dinner in the hotel restaurant for a set menu they have prepared for you.
If anyone ever told you Cork was a bit boring, well they were dead wrong. Cork is just brimming with exciting things to see and to do. Why not visit Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney Stone, Fota Wildlife Park only 10 minutes outside Cork city, the Cork Opera House or even the Jameson Distillery. See a full list things to do here.