On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
Bellinter House - Co. Meath
Premium Escape to Bellinter House: 1-Night (€189) or 2-Night (€289) Luxury Stay for 2 incl. 2-Course Evening Meal, Full Irish Breakfast & Spa Voucher
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ireland's ultimate home away from home.
- One-night (€189) or two-night (€289) GrabOne Premium Escape for two at the four-star Bellinter House in Navan, Meath.
- Enjoy a taste-tickling two-course evening meal at the award-winning Eden Restaurant.
- Use your spa voucher and experience the intimate surroundings of the Bathouse Spa.
- Available for booking Sunday - Friday and only an hour away from Dublin city centre.
Real quality and luxury is becoming scarce these days. Everything from our music players to our package holidays are lacking that touch of quality. Luckily enough, the people at The Bellinter House keep quality and luxury high on the agenda and provide you, the customer, with a special, decadent break away.
- €189 for a one-night luxury stay in a Pavilion room including a two-course evening meal in Eden Restaurant, full Irish breakfast and a €30 spa voucher for the Bathouse Spa ( total package value up to €366)
- €289 for a two-night luxury stay in a Pavilion room including a two-course evening meal (on one evening) in Eden Restaurant, full Irish breakfast (both mornings) and a €50 spa voucher for the Bathouse Spa (total package value up to €646)
Tucked away in the picturesque countryside lies this stunning eighteenth-century Palladian styled country house. Standing majestically on the banks of the River Boyne in the rolling landscape of County Meath, Bellinter House exudes period glamour. The hotel is located just under an hour from Dublin city and Dublin Airport.
If it's pure relaxation you're after, then it's at the Bathouse Spa we'll find you. We've even included a spa voucher for you to use on lavish treatments in the enticing Bathouse Spa. Indulge yourself with a selection of treatments and all guests can avail of the leisure facilities including the Infinity pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and steam room. See a full list of treatments here.
Descending down the spiral staircase into the cellar of the house, you'll discover the award-winning Eden Restaurant. Choose from starters like country ham hock and parsley terrine or main courses like flash-seared sea trout fillet with herb potato cake, buttered samphire and sauce vierge. Perhaps you'd like to tickle your sweet tooth and try the vanilla crème brûlée with chocolate biscuit?
You can then choose to sit back and relax in the drawing room, indulge in a fancy cocktail by the fire or even take a walk through the extensive grounds taking in the sweeping lawns, ancient trees and the nearby River Boyne. There really is a whole host of things to see and do.
You've got the makings of a luxurious, relaxing and oh-so chic escape in the unspoilt countryside. Just don't blame us if you can't bear to leave at the end of it.