On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Spice of India
€15 for a €30 Food & Drink Voucher OR €24 for 2 Starters, 2 Mains & 2 Sundries at Spice of India (save 50%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Looking to spice up your life?
- Head straight to Spice of India for tasty and authentic Indian food.
- Pay €15 for a €30 voucher to spend on food and drink in this wonderful restaurant.
- Or pay €24 for a meal for two, includes two starters, two mains and rice or chips.
- Conveniently located on O'Connell Street.
Some like it hot and some like it, well, not so hot. There are those who crave eye-watering, fiery spices while others prefer mild and creamy flavours that don't leave them with dragon breath.
And today's deal covers these contrasting needs in the tastiest way possible.
- Pay €15 for a €30 voucher to spend on food and drinks of your choice.
- Or enjoy a meal for two from Spice of India, O'Connell Street for just €24, includes starters, mains and a choice of rice or chips (usual price up to €48).
You can smell just how good the food at Spice of India is before you step inside the restaurant. The kitchen sends up aromas of flavours and spices such as curry leaves, coconut, ginger and cardamon. Just inhaling these enticing aromas is enough to make your mouth water.
The extensive menu offers plenty of tempting choices. For starters there are inviting dishes such as chicken tikka, shish kabab, meat samosa, tandoori chicken a nd many more.
Spice of India work with authentic Indian recipes to create full-flavoured dishes. There are meat, chicken, vegetable and seafood variations with each main so there's something for everyone.
Limit: 2 for you and 2 as gifts.
"Very fresh food, large portions, and full of flavour! Attentive service, pleasant too. Romantic atmosphere, very clean restaurant. Highly recommend this lovely restaurant"
VM019 09/04/2012 TripAdvisor
My husband and I visit "The Spice of India" at least once a month and have been doing so for quite some time. We love the food, the service and the ambience."
Teecee1 09/01/2012 TripAdvisor
"The food here was excellent. The staff were really really friendly and attentive. We ordered lots of food as we were both hungry but the portoins are massive so we were stuffed and couldnt eat it all. Food was very tasty though."
Caleb 06/12/2011 TripAdvisor