On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
Shades Hair & Beauty - Thomas St.
€24 for Thalgo Eye Expert Treatment & Express Facial (value €60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Leave looking like a panda to those fuzzy guys in China.
- €24 for a Thalgo Eye Expert Treatment and express facial at Shades Hair and Beauty.
- Reduces puffiness, the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles.
- Professional salon on Thomas Street.
Pandas may be an endangered species but that doesn't mean you have to go off turning into one. Get those bags packed up and on their way with this wonderful treatment for tired eyes.
€24 for a Thalgo Eye Expert Treatment with express facial at Shades Hair and Beauty (usual price €60).
Beginning with an express facial to leave your skin rejuvenated and refreshed, your eyes will then be pampered with the wondrous Thalgo eye treatment.
The eye area will be cleansed and a series of creams (collagen and silicon based) and masks (hyaluronic acid and cool lavender) will be applied to reduce puffiness and wrinkles, rehydrate the skin and boost the area.
Following this an eye mask just like the one pictured will be placed over your eyes, which will gently massage the area to help drain and decongest the eye area.
This treatment uses five different approaches to plump and refresh your face and eye area.
- Pressotherapy will activate natural drainage to rid your skin of any toxins that have built up.
- Vibro Massage will revive your skin to leave it feeling supple.
- Acupressure Tension is a wonderful way of combatting wrinkles.
- Music Therapy, through the headphones in the mask will help you to relax and enjoy your treatment.
- Thermal Diffusion - choose between warm or cool for a relaxing effect.
So if you've an hour to spare and are looking to offload a few bags, snatch up a coupon now and look forward to sporting some sparkling peepers this winter.