We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Glorious Connemara Cycle
€25 for 3-Hour Guided Cycle Tour of Clonbur, Galway incl. Brunch at Cullen's Restaurant in Ashford Castle with Glorious Connemara Cycle
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ditch the boring cycling lanes of the city for bigger adventures in Co. Galway.
- Pay just €25 for a 3 hour tour through Clonbur with Glorious Connemara Cycle.
- Includes brunch in Cullen's Restaurant, Ashford Castle.
- Top-of- the-range bike, helmet and guide included.
- Explore glorious woodlands and take in some stunning scenery.
- The ideal summer day out for you and your mates.
Cycling around the city takes all the fun out of this fine sport - too many cars getting in your way, the lack of proper scenery and car fumes clogging up your lungs. Your cycling soul will truly come alive however, when you take to the bike tracks in Connemara.
And you can do just that, with a three hour-long guided bike tour through Clonbur with both a top-of-the-range bike and helmet provided, including brunch at Cullen's Restaurant in Ashford Castle for just €25 with Glorious Connemara Cycle.
Overall today's deal gives you a speedy saving on the Golden Cycle tour which is valued at up to €50. There's nowt better than experiencing the great outdoors - the wind rushing through your hair, breathing in the lovely fresh air and taking in the gorgeous surroundings of the west of Ireland.
Your tour will be led by local expert Noel Mannion who knows every nook and cranny of Clonbur. Noel will show you stunning scenery, taking you over some woodland terrain and bike tracks. You will visit the Pigeon Hole cave and the Guinness Tower along with Lough Corrib Lake.
Finishing up, you get to relax and reflect on your fun adventure over a delicious brunch in Ashford Castle.