On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Favorit Hair and Beauty
€19 for Wash, Blow Dry & Oil Treatment, €39 for Half Head of Highlights, Wash & Blow Dry OR €35 for Full Colour, Wash & Blow Dry (value up to €80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Do you have a Favorit Hair and Beauty Salon?
- Pay €19 for a wash, deep protein oil treatment and blow dry at Favorit Hair and Beauty Salon.
- €39 for a half head of highlights (two tones), wash and blow dry.
- Or pay €35 for a full colour wash and blow dry.
- The attentive and professional staff at the salon will tend to your every need.
- Located in the heart of Limerick city.
Is your hair starting to lose some of its shimmer and shine? Maybe that colour has began to fade? Well why wouldn't it, it's been ages since you last gave into beauty temptation treated your hair. Brighten up your look today and head along to Favorit Hair and Beauty Salon.
- Treat those tresses of yours for just €19 for a wash, blow dry and deep protein oil treatment at Favorit Hair & Beauty (value €40).
- €39 for a half head of highlights, wash and blow dry (value €80).
- Or €35 for a full colour, wash and blow dry at Favorit Hair and Beauty Salon (value €80).
The team at Favorit Hair and Beauty Salon will lead you on a whirlwind course to turn your hair into the talk of the town.
Grab our first option and treat your tresses to an indulgent deep conditioning treatment, leaving your hair looking sleek and glossy.
Or restore the vibrancy in your locks with a half head of highlights (up to two shades) or a full colour. When all the colouring is finished, they will top off this tempting deal with a wash and blow dry too. As you well should know, these guys are the best around and will lavish your hair with the best products on the market.
The salon is ideally situated in the heart of Limerick city. This means you can pop to the shops before or after your hair appointment and kill two birds with one stone. As it's in the city, there will be readily available parking all around.
Treat yourself for once and grab this deal today.