On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Save up to 60% at Dr China: Cupping Session (€9), Deep Tissue Massage (€12), Acupuncture Session (€19) or all 3 Treatments (€39)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feeling under the weather?
- Cupping session (€9), deep tissue massage (€12), acupuncture session (€19) or all three treatments (€39) at Dr China.
- Locations in Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff.
- Boost your body for winter.
I often wonder about where the term 'feeling under the weather' comes from and then I have a rain-cloud day and suddenly it all makes sense.
Bring some sunshine back into your life, with up to 60% off treatments at Dr China:
- €9 for a 15-minute cupping session (usual price €20).
- €12 for a 20-minute deep tissue massage (usual price €30).
- €19 for a 40-minute acupuncture session (usually €40).
- Or €39 for all three treatments - cupping, deep tissue massage and acupuncture session (usually €90).
Dr China have locations in Dublin, Limerick and Cork and are experts in the use of holistic therapies to alleviate a range of different symptoms.
While cupping is a great way of working to activate the lymphatic system (very important this time of year), a deep tissue massage will work to alleviate consistent pain, in particular aches from physical activity.
Alternatively Dr China are experts in acupuncture and can specifically target problem areas and work to gently trigger the body's natural healing response. It is believed to be a great treatment for the relief of back pain, headache, stiff neck and shoulder as well as anxiety, insomnia, digestive problems and more.
All three treatments compliment each other, making the fourth option on today's deal the ideal way of boosting your body during winter.