On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Dovecote Restaurant Adare
€6 for Soup & Sandwich/Wrap with Tea/Coffee at Dovecote Restaurant or €8 to incl. Entry to Adare Historical Exhibition
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step back in time at Ireland's most picturesque village.
- €6 for soup and sandwich/wrap with tea/coffee at Dovecote Restaurant.
- Or €8 to include entry to Adare Historical Exhibition.
- Enjoy an entertaining reconstruction of Adare's unique past.
- Feast on delectable delights in Dovecote Restaurant.
A visit to Adare rewards you with medival buildings galore, rows of thatched cottages and a deep-rooted charm that's irrefutable - a visit here really takes you back in time.
- €6 for soup and sandwich/wrap with tea/coffee and chocolate bar.
- €8 for one pass to Adare Historical Exhibition plus soup and sandwich/wrap with tea/coffee at Dovecote Restaurant.
Exhibits at Adare's Heritage centre explain the intriguing history and the medieval context of the village's past in a really entertaining way.
Step back in time and take a journey through the historical exhibition, a reconstruction of Adare's unique past from the arrival of the Normans to the ancient abbeys of the middle ages and trace the significance of the Earls of Desmond in shaping Ireland's most picturesque village.
The story is told through realistic model enactments and audio visuals that really make it come alive.
After the exhibition you can indulge your food cravings in the lovely Dovecote Restaurant. It prides itself on homemade goodness, using the finest of ingredients to serve you up something you'll want to come back for again and again.
The deal is valid for soup and a sandwich or wrap with a tea or coffee (and a chocolate bar if you opt for the second option). Check out the menu here to see what gets those tastebuds dancing.