We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Escape to Clare - €69 for 1 Night Stay for 2 including Dinner OR €135 for 2 Night Family Break with Dinner
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take advantage of the stunning scenery of Ireland's west coast.
- Pay €69 for 1 night stay for 2 adults in the Clare Inn Hotel & Suites, including breakfast, dinner and late check out.
- Or pay just €135 for two nights in the family room with breakfast, one evening meal and late check out.
- The perfect spot for families with plenty of activities to keep the little ones entertained including kids club and crazy golf.
- Bask in the hotel's tranquil woodland surroundings with panoramic views of the River Shannon.
- Family option includes breakfast on both mornings and one evening meal for the entire family.
The west coast of Ireland has a wealth of stunning scenery and attractions to enjoy. From Bunratty Castle to the Burren and everything in between, there is something for everyone. And you can take advantage of it all with today's deal.
- Pay just €69 for one night stay for 2 at Clare Inn Hotel and Suites with breakfast, dinner and late check out included.
- Or enjoy a two night stay in the family room for two adult and two kids. Breakfast, one evening meal and late check out is all included for just €135.
That's a great saving of up to 54% when you grab today's deal.
With newly refurbished and spacious rooms, the Clare Inn Hotel is a comfortable setting for your west coast adventure. Benefit from the fully equipped leisure centre, with an indoor heated swimming pool, children's pool, gymnasium and sauna.
For golf lovers there is an 18 hole golf course adjacent to the hotel. And there are plenty of activities to keep the children entertained including crazy golf, tennis courts, playground and the fantastic Blue Dolphin Kids Club.
The hotel is within close proximity to a number of sightseeing attractions. So you'll get the chance to go back in time at the historic Bunratty Castle, marvel at the fauna and folklore of the Burren and experience Ireland's oldest caves - the Ailwee Caves.
On selected nights there is entertainment in the hotel's Poacher Pub. But if you're too wiped out from the day's activities you can choose to enjoy impressive views of the sunset from the hotel's luxurious sun lounge.
Today's deal includes a delicious three course meal with tea/coffee included, you can take a sneaky peek at the the set menu here.
Early check in is available so ask about it when you're making your booking, if the hotel don't have a room available when you arrive you can leave your luggage at reception and enjoy full access to the hotel's facilities.
Sounds ideal, doesn't it.