On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
€99pp for an Overnight Sail on a Luxury Yacht to the Aran Islands incl. Breakfast, Lunch & Light Tea (save up to 60%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We are sailing, we are sailing.
- €99pp for an overnight sailing for one person to the Aran Islands with a light tea, breakfast and lunch included.
- Or €750 for private boat hire for up to seven people.
- Pick up some sailing tips from the expert yachtsmen at Charter Ireland.
- Time included for you to disembark and explore the glorious Aran Islands.
- Valid until October 31st 2013.
We know it's all Christmas trees and tinsel talk these days but we're already thinking ahead to the summer. Think refreshing, salty breeze, the gorgeous west of Ireland coastline and sailing - and say hello to today's GrabOne deal.
- Pay just €99 per person for an overnight sailing on board a luxury yacht for two people to The Aran Islands, including a light tea, overnight stay, breakfast and lunch the following day (maximum five per sail) (usual value €249)
- Or you can pay just €750 to enjoy private hire for up to seven people to the Aran Islands (usually €1,500).
Grab your coupon now and you'll be ready to board the stunning Bénéteau Océanis 37 yacht which can accommodate up to seven people.
Under the expert care of one of Charter Ireland's experienced skippers; you'll set sail at 2pm (times may vary); enjoying a light tea on board while being transported to the gorgeous Aran Islands, where you'll have time that evening to disembark the yacht and explore the island - perhaps taking a leisurely stroll or enjoying some time in one of the island's cosy pubs.
If you'd like to add some extra luxury to your trip you can upgrade to a luxury double cabin for an additional €50 per person payable direct to Charter Ireland.
One of the most enjoyable aspects of the sail is being part of the team. Everyone will be asked to join in at what ever level they are comfortable with so you can try the helm (ask the skipper), pull ropes or you can simply make the tea.
You'll stay overnight on board the yacht and after a hearty breakfast the following morning, you'll head back to shore, enjoying a light lunch on your trip back.
Or if you have a group of sea-loving friends why not grab our second deal and enjoy all of the above with six of you closest friends. The skipper will be there to oversea everything but you'll have the comfort of having the boat all to yourself.
Available throughout the summer and right through until October 31st (must be booked by March 31st 2013), today's deal from the expert yachtsmen at Charter Ireland is guaranteed to put the wind in your sails, giving you an exciting experience to look forward to!
Free parking available outside Harbourmaster office/Galway Life Boat station.