On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
You Can Dance Studio
€15 for 6 Zumba Kids Classes or €24 for 6 Adults' Salsa Classes (save up to 50%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get fit the fun way.
- €15 for six Zumba Kids classes at Cedric's Fitness Studio.
- A fun dance fitness class that incorporates motivational games with rhythm, music and dance.
- €24 for six adults' salsa classes.
- Strut your way to fitness and health.
- Great location in Limerick city centre.
It's time to ditch the doozie dieting and start sweating off those cuddle pounds with some fun, frenetic and hyperactive work outs. No more excuses Limerick - it's time to get moving!
And while you're at it, why not drag the kids away from video games and Facebook and let them burn off some pent-up energy.
Pay just €15 for six Zumba kids classes or €24 for six adult's salsa classes at Cedric's Fitness Studio.
- Zumba Kids: Monday-Friday at 4pm and Saturday at 12.15pm, an energetic and engaging 45 minute class.
- Adults' Salsa: Friday at 8.30pm, an hour-long class that will get you in the mood for dancing long after the class has ended.
Cedric's Fitness Studio, which is ideally located on Henry Street right in the heart of town, is a hub of all things fitness-related and will ensure that you have fun and tone up in your class.
Some people like to pre-drink before heading out but we prefer to pre-dance. You can easily head to your salsa class on a Friday night and get those endorphins pumping, muscles toned and then show off your moves on the dance floor later.
And get the little ones involved with Zumba Kids. It's is a fitness dance class where children will learn new rhythms and styles of music and culture. There'll be plenty of motivational games and they'll develop team work skills, confidence and boost their creative thinking.