On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
Castle Dargan Golf Hotel & Wellness Resort - Sligo
Romantic Stay for 2 in Castle Dargan: €89 for 1-Night or €149 for 2-Night Stay incl. Breakfast, 2 VIP Spa Passes, Bottle of Wine, Round of Golf or Spa Treatment & Late Check Out (value up to €320)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a romantic getaway to one of Ireland's most renowned 4 star resorts.
- Pay just €89 for a one-night stay for two at Castle Dargan.
- Or pay €149 for a two-night stay for two.
- Both include breakfast, 2 VIP spa passes, bottle of wine, a round of golf or spa treatment and late check out.
- Enjoy the charming settings of a hotel steeped in history, elegance and natural beauty.
- Test your swing on the Darren Clarke designed 18 hole golf course.
- Relax on the nearby beaches of Strandhill and Rosses Point.
- Deal available 7 nights a week.
Get the royal treatment at this fairytale resort where old stone ruins, fresh water brooks and ancient castle walls are found in the midst of 170 acres of enchanting woodland. Breathtakingly beautiful, it's not hard to see why W.B. Yeats ''liked the place for its romance''.
Enjoy a stay at the romantic 4 star Castle Dargan Golf Hotel and Wellness Resort with the following options:
- €89 for an overnight stay for two including full Irish breakfast, two VIP spa passes, bottle of wine, one round of golf or spa treatment and a late check out of 2pm (value €200).
- €149 for a two night stay for two including full Irish breakfast, two VIP spa passes, bottle of wine, one round of golf or spa treatment and a late check out of 2pm (value €320).
Steeped in history and home to cosy log fires, elegant interiors and warm and friendly service, a stay at Castle Dargan offers a truly unique and enchanting experience.
The rooms are discreetly fitted out with all the mod cons you'd expect of a 4 star hotel but it's the traditional old-school charm and luxurious vintage feel that will really have you charmed.
This fabulous deal includes a delicious, cooked to order breakfast that you can choose to enjoy in the hotel's Hall Door restaurant or in your room, from under the comfort of your feather-down duvet. You will also receive a bottle of house wine to to enjoy.
How you spend the rest of your day is completely up to you. The VIP spa passes will give you access to the hotel's spa including the Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. And if you're keen to enjoy a treatment you've a choice of balneotherapy (therapeutic bathing experience) or a dry float relaxer (to completely relax muscles and joints).
But if you're itching to get out on the golf course you can opt for a round of golf on the hotel's award-winning, Darren Clarke designed 18 hole golf course.
Now, how's that for an indulgent romantic getaway?