We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Castle Dargan Golf Hotel & Wellness Resort - Sligo
Romantic Midweek Stay for 2 in Castle Dargan, Sligo: €89 for 1 Night or €149 for 2 Nights incl. Breakfast, 2 VIP Spa Passes & Round of Golf or Spa Treatment
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a romantic getaway to one of Ireland's most renowned four star resorts.
- Pay just €89 for a midweek stay for two at Castle Dargan.
- Or pay €149 for a two night midweek stay for two.
- Both nclude breakfast, 2 VIP spa passes, a round of golf or spa treatment and late check out.
- Enjoy the charming settings of a hotel steeped in history, elegance and natural beauty.
- Test your swing on the Darren Clarke designed 18 hole golf course.
- Relax on the nearby beaches of Strandhill and Rosses Point.
- Deal valid until December 1 2012.
Get the royal treatment at this fairytale resort where old stone ruins, fresh water brooks and ancient castle walls are found in the midst of 170 acres of enchanting woodland. Breathtakingly beautiful, it's not hard to see why W.B. Yeats ''liked the place for its romance''
Enjoy a stay at the romantic four star Castle Dargan Golf Hotel and Wellness Resort with the following options:
- €89 for an overnight stay (Sunday-Thursday) including full Irish breakfast, two VIP spa passes, one round of golf or spa treatment and a late check out of 2pm.
- €149 for a two night stay (Sunday-Thursday) including full Irish breakfast, two VIP spa passes, one round of golf or spa treatment and a late check out of 2pm.
Steeped in history and home to cosy log fires, elegant interiors and warm and friendly service, a stay at Castle Dargan offers a truly unique and enchanting experience.
The rooms are discreetly fitted out with all the mod cons you'd expect of a 4 star hotel but it's the traditional old-school charm and luxurious vintage feel that will really have you charmed.
This fabulous deal includes a delicious, cooked to order breakfast that you can choose to enjoy in the hotel's Hall Door restaurant or in your room, from under the comfort of your feather-down duvet.
How you spend the rest of your day is completely up to you. The VIP spa passes will give you access to the hotel's spa including the Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. And if you're keen to enjoy a treatment you've a choice of balneotherapy (therapeutic bathing experience) or a dry float relaxer (to completely relax muscles and joints).
But if you're itching to get out on the golf course you can opt for a round of golf on the hotel's award-winning, Darren Clarke designed 18 hole golf course.
Now, how's that for an indulgent romantic getaway?