We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Explore Friendly Wexford with a 1 Night (€55) or 2 Night (€99) Stay for 2 at Auburn Terrace, incl. Tea/Coffee, Cookies & Late Check Out
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find out why the Vikings loved Wexford so much.
- €55 for a one night or €99 for a two night stay for two people in Auburn Terrace.
- Includes tea or coffee and homemade cookies on arrival and a late check out.
- Right in the heart of Wexford town, close to restaurants, bars and the shopping district.
- Free guest car parking.
- A great base from which to explore the Sunny South East.
Those troublesome Vikings may have run riot in the town of Wexford way back in 800 AD, but the town has since grown into a bustling coastal hub, featuring the 12th-century Selskar Abbey, a host of fabulous restaurants, breath-taking scenery and all the attractive weather possibilities that come with an area labelled as the 'Sunny South East'.
Take a trip to pretty Wexford with today's great deals from Auburn Terrace:
- €55 for a one night stay for two people, with homemade cookies and tea or coffee on arrival and a late check out (regular price €110).
- Or stay for two nights instead for just €99, also including homemade cookies and tea or coffee on arrival and a late check out (regular price €198).
A beautifully restored Georgian townhouse located right in the heart of Wexford town; Auburn Terrace looks forward to welcoming you to their elegant hotel.
Just over two hours' drive from Dublin and over two and a half hours from Cork; Wexford is a wonderful spot for an entertaining break away. Whilst there's lots to capture your imagination, the chilled out pace of life will leave you relaxed and rested.
Grab a coupon now and surprise someone special to a few days away in one of Ireland's best-loved holiday destinations.