We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Abbey Cookery School
€19 for Cooking Demonstration or €47 for a Hands On Cooking Class at Abbey Cookery School (value up to €95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get ready to become the master of your own kitchen.
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration at the Abbey Cookery School for just €19.
- Or challenge yourself with a hands on cooking class for €47.
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of chef Ross Kelly who trained at Ballymaloe Cookery School.
- Bring your mates and enjoy a day out with a difference.
You've a special guest coming over and you need to whip up something fancy. You're thinking beans on toast? King crisps on batch bread? How about those microwave 'dine in for two' meals?
Nah! We reckon you can do better than that.
- Pay just €19 for any of the demonstration classes worth €40 in the Abbey Cookery School.
- Go that little bit further for €47 and enjoy any of the hands on classes worth €95.
Ross Kelly, the passionate head chef at the Abbey Cookery School, trained under the guidance of Darina and Rachel Allen so he knows how to set you up with skills that you'll have for life.
Fancy getting to grips with a classic Sunday roast? Satisfying your sweeter cravings with a pastries and desserts class? Or really push the boat with a summer sushi class - talk about impressing your mates.
There are more specialised classes including Singles Supper Club, a class on how to create Weight Watchers dishes and a BBQ Masterclass just for men. No matter which class you choose, you're guaranteed to have a laugh and it'll give you a great confidence boost - what's more satisfying than tucking into a meal thinking ''I made that!"
Check out the full schedule and get ready to step up to the hot plate.