On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Dingle Diner
€10 for €20 Food Voucher or €12 for Large Pizza, Garlic Bread & 2 Drinks (value up to €25.10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ditch the boring sparkling pressies this year for something far more tasty!
- €10 for a €20 food voucher for the Dingle Diner.
- Or €12 for a large pizza, garlic bread and two drinks/milkshakes.
- Great location on Holyground in the heart of Dingle town.
- Varied menu with something to suit everyone.
Don't mistake our pretty appearance for the type of people who want something sparkling, fancy and utterly pointless under the Christmas tree this year. Nope what we want to see under our green lump of fir goodness is a plate of deliciously cheesy pizza, some tummy-rumbling nosh along with a few tasty milkshakes.
So we're going to get our Christmas sorted at the Dingle Diner:
- €10 for a €20 food voucher.
- Or €12 for a large pizza with garlic bread and two drinks/milkshakes (usual price up to €20).
The menu at the Dingle Diner is as wide as it is varied and packed to the brim with dishes like Mexican burgers, spicy BBQ wings, warm goat's cheese salad and a range of tempting pizzas include BBQ supreme and the challenging flame thrower (are you ready for all that chilli?).
Ideally located on Holyground, the Dingle Diner is the perfect spot for a lazy spot of lunch on a day out in Dingle or the starting spot for a night out on the town.
Grab a coupon now and look forward to something tasty, delicious, funkalicious and altogether not boringly sparkling!