We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Spoil Yourself in the 4* Killarney Plaza Hotel & Spa - €165 for Overnight Stay for 2, including Luxury Spa Treatments & Delicious Breakfast
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience true luxury this summer.
- €165 for an overnight stay for two people at the four star Killarney Plaza Hotel and Spa.
- Includes an hour-long spa treatment each (choosing from two different treatments on offer) and a delicious breakfast.
- Along with discounts on a room upgrade and other spa treatments.
- Nestled right in the centre of the naturally beautiful town of Killarney.
- Local attractions include Muckross House and Gardens, the Gap of Dunloe and the Lakes of Killarney.
- Valid Sunday through to Thursday.
Let's admit it, nobody expects to enjoy a sizzling sun holiday whilst holidaying in Ireland, but you know what we definitely do well? Relaxation ... pampering ... tranquillity, and warm welcomes!
You can find all this and more nestled in the heart of the picturesque Killarney town at the luxurious four star Killarney Plaza Hotel and Spa. With today's deal, you pay just €165 for a relaxing overnight stay for two people, including a spa treatment each and a delicious breakfast the following morning. This package is valued up to €370.
A Travellers' Choice for Luxury 2012 Award Winner on TripAdvisor; Killarney Plaza Hotel and Spa offers each and every one of its guests both a pleasant welcome and unsurpassed luxury in the naturally beautiful town of Killarney.
You'll already be aware of the stunning Killarney lakes, the picturesque Gap of Dunloe and the captivating Muckross House and Gardens; but we're all about the luxurious spa treatments you can enjoy in the hotel's sumptuous Sundari Spa.
With today's deal, you can each choose one of the following treatments, both of which can be enjoyed on your own or with your partner:
- One hour Gulf Stream hydro therapy treatment; relax on an aerated lounger submerged in warm water and feel any aches and tensions subside as multi-level jets of water massage key points across your body.
- Or one hour earth, fire and water serial therapy; escape from the hustle and bustle to the spa's private chamber where a collection of conditioning fossil muds can be applied to your body. A sequence of dry heat, essential oil infused steam and light therapy will fill the room and help your pores to open and your mind to relax.
You can choose to enjoy another Sundari treatment if you wish, as today's deal also includes a €20 discount each off any of the Spa's treatments that last one hour or longer. Or you can choose to come back into the world and enjoy any of the hotel's other facilities such as their superb leisure centre with a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room; their three in-house restaurants or their selection of cosy bars.
As a GrabOne coupon holder, you'll be staying in one of the hotel's classic guest rooms which offers stylish and spacious accommodation, but if you wish to upgrade to one of their executive rooms or suites, your coupon will entitle you to €20 credit to put towards the cost of an upgrade (enquire when booking for the full cost of upgrade).
Before you reluctantly leave this impressive hotel, you'll be treated to a delicious breakfast with lots to choose from including a hearty full Irish breakfast, American pancakes, waffles and more.
This luxurious package guarantees you and your partner a wonderful escape to the beautiful town of Killarney. Grab your coupon now and look forward to a truly special break away.
'Loved this hotel with its olde world charm, the staff were friendly and as we had two children under 3yrs with us that was appreciated.'
JessMadam on TripAdvisor, June 1 2012
'I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and was quite pleased. The entrance was lovely with a warm fire going. The front desk were helpful and pleasent as were the other hotel staff.'
Trichardson89 on TripAdvisor, May 24 2012
My friend and I booked a spa package for last Saturday in the Plaza- and it was AMAZING. All the girls there are lovely and helpful especially the lady at reception she's very cheerful and helpful!!
Babs M on TripAdvisor, May 24 2012