On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Tralee: €39 for 2 Starters & 2 Main Courses or €22 for a Sharing Platter for 2 with 2 Cocktails or Carafe of Wine (value up to €80.90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dishes as divine as Darcy himself.
- €39 for two starters and two mains.
- Or €22 for a sharing platter for two with two cocktails or a carafe of wine at Darcy's Restaurant, Tralee.
- A true fine dining experience.
- Relax in elegant surroundings.
If Mr. Darcy himself emerged, breeches and all, from the pages of Pride and Prejudice this is where he would be heading. Opulent dining for a refined palate, tucked away in one of the prettiest little towns in the country.
Let me introduce you to an elegant eatery truly living up to the handsome Darcy name.
- Pay €39 for two starters and two main courses.
- Or, pay €22 for a sharing platter for two with two cocktails or a carafe of wine at Darcy's Restaurant, Tralee (value up to €80.90).
Treat someone special to a fancy meal out by grabbing two starters and two mains, from a menu featuring delights like scallops with Annascaul black pudding served with bacon and brandy sauce, and medallion of tenderloin pork with apple and cider jus. Tantalise your taste buds by checking out the full menu here.
Or if you're in the mood for sharing, line yourself up a platter for two. You'll have four choices - Seafood Platter (featuring mussels and calamari), Cheese Platter (golden fried brie, caramelized onion and cheese tartlet), Favourites Platter (garlic mushrooms or vine tomatoes and basil bruschetta) or French Platter (cassoulet, croque monsieur).
Sound as delicious as our dapper Darcy? Get grabbing!