We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Bow Wow Beauticians
€20 for a €40 Voucher or €25 for a €50 Voucher to Spend on Dog Grooming at Bow Wow Beauticians, Killarney
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Is your little furry friend a bit on the stinky side of late?
- Pay €20 for a €40 voucher or €25 for a €50 voucher to spend on dog grooming services at Bow Wow Beauticians.
- Choose the grooming session that best suits your dog.
- Members of the Irish Professional Dog Groomers Association.
- Located behind the All Care Vet Centre.
- Open Tuesday to Saturday with flexible opening times.
A trip to the salon always gets us excited and it shouldn't be any different for our pooches. Now that we're easing into the new year, no self-respecting dog wants to be weighed down with a matted and shaggy coat, that's so 2012.
Treat your furry friend to €40 dog grooming voucher for just €20 or a €50 voucher (ideal for larger dogs) for just €25 at Bow Wow Beauticians to help them start off the new year in style.
Bow Wow Beauticians offer plenty of services to suit every kind of grooming need. And just like a regular hair salon there are specialised services for washing, cutting and drying, depending on your dog's hair. This ensures that your dog will get the best results from his or her treatment.
The owners, Sheila Bulbeck and Marguerite O'Leary are passionate about dogs and they love seeing the joy a tidy transformation brings to owners and pets alike. Their salon was featured in a Sky TV documentary which saw them take part in a grooming championship and win first place in the creative grooming category - your pooch couldn't be in better hands.
Grab a coupon today and treat your dog to a pampering session that will leave see strutting through the new year in style.