On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Ladies Gym
€20 for 4-Week Gym Membership and Classes at The Ladies Gym, Galway (value up to €55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the first steps towards a fitter you, healthier you.
- Pay just €20 for a 4 week gym pass, including fitness classes at The Ladies gym.
- Great selection of fitness classes including abs-targeted and cardio classes.
- Free child minding services for children over 4.
Ladies you know how it is, you spend your time trying to juggle a million different things and when it comes to the end of the day you just want some 'me' time. No work, no kids and definitely no men.
Yes, your time is precious so invest it wisely with the following deal for The Ladies Gym at Hipkidz:
- €20 for a four week gym pass (including fitness classes) - regular price €55.
The Ladies Gym is a unique fitness idea designed for ladies, understanding their needs and desires. If you can't find a babysitter, don't sweat it, at the Ladies Gym you have access to a free child minding service for kids 4 and up.
At the Ladies Gym you can make the most of every second you spend exercising thanks to their unique Mytrak System (tag not included), which tracks your work out to give you a summary of calories burned, muscle power used and an overall performance.
Their fitness classes range from total body tone to bums and tums with something to suit everyone - check out the full details here or see below:
- Monday: Swiss Tone (9.30-10.15am), Meet n Train (6.00-6.25pm) and Body Sculpt (6.00-6.40pm)
- Tuesday: Mini Circuit (10.00-10.25am) and Mix 'n' Match (6.30-7.20pm).
- Wednesday: Legs, Bums and Tums (9.30-10.20am), Mytrak Circuit (5.30-6.20pm) and Boxfit Aerobics (6.30-7.30pm)
- Thursday: Mytrak Circuit (9.30-10.20am), Cardio Circuit (6.00-6.25pm) and 30/30 Boxfit/Circuit (7-8pm)
- Friday: Mini Circuit (10.00-10.25am)