We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Ladies Gym
€19 for 4 Week Gym Pass, incl. Classes or €20 for 5 Power Plate Sessions (€34 for 10) at The Ladies Gym, Hipkidz
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the first steps towards a fitter you, healthier you.
- Pay just €19 for a 4 week gym pass, including fitness classes at The Ladies gym.
- Or grab some power plate sessions instead, €20 for five sessions or €34 for ten.
- Great selection of fitness classes including abs-targeted classes and boot camp.
- Free child minding service for kids 4+.
Ladies you know how it is, you spend your time trying to juggle a million different things and when it comes to the end of the day you just want some 'me' time. No work, no kids and definitely no men.
Yes, your time is precious so invest it wisely with any of the following deals for The Ladies Gym at Hipkidz:
- €19 for a four week gym pass (including fitness classes) - regular price €40.
- €20 for five power plate sessions (regular price €50 or €34 for ten sessions (regular price €100).
The Ladies Gym is a unique fitness idea designed for ladies, understanding their needs and desires. If you can't find a babysitter, don't sweat it, at the Ladies Gym you have access to a free child minding service for kids 4 and up.
At the Ladies Gym you can make the most of every second you spend exercising thanks to their unique Mytrak System (extra cost), which tracks your work out to give you a summary of calories burned, muscle power used and an overall performance.
Their fitness classes range from total body tone to bums and tums with something to suit everyone - check out the full details here or see below:
- Monday: Swiss Tone (9.45-10.25am), Meet n Train (6-7pm),Total Body Tone (6.30-7.30pm) and Abs n Stretch (7-7.15pm).
- Tuesday: Abs n Stretch (10.30-10.50am), Legs, Bums and Tums (6.30-7.20pm).
- Wednesday: Legs, Bums and Tums (9.45-10.30am, Boxfit Aerobics (6.30-7.30pm) and Abs n Stretch (6.45-7.05pm).
- Thursday: Abs Blast (10-10.15am), Cardio Sculpt (5-5.30pm), 30/30 Boxfit/Circuit (7-8pm) and Abs n Stretch (7.30-7.45pm).
- Friday: Stretch n Tone (10-10.15am) and Meet n Train (5-6pm)
Looking to give your abs a more intense work out? Well then opt for the half hour power plate sessions which sees you carry out a training programme whilst standing on a vibrating power plate. The power plate uses the the body’s natural reflexes to help your muscle to contract and build up its strength quicker and easier than a usual work out.
Working out has never been so easy, so grab today's deal and take the fist step towards a fitter, healthier, happier you.