We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
3 Night City Break for 2 People in the 4* Royal Park Boutique Hotel, incl. Glass of Champagne on Arrival, Breakfast and Late Check Out
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Are you Hungary for the bright lights of a big city?
- Pay just €140 for a three night stay in the 4* Royal Park Hotel, Budapest.
- Includes a glass of champagne on arrival, breakfast and a late check out of 3pm.
- One child up to the age of 12 and one baby (cot provided) stay for free.
- Five minutes walk from Keleti Station - the main international and inter-city railway terminal in Budapest.
- Daily flights from Dublin to Budapest (not included) are available with Aer Lingus.
- Valid from July until December.
Budapest is a city that offers both the old (imperial-era boulevards, bubbling Turkish baths and museums filled with treasures) and the new (pleasure boats saling up and down the Danube, trendy warehouse bars and quirky cafes).
Experience everything the ''Little Paris of Middle Europe'' has to offer with a three Night Stay in the 4* Royal Park Boutique Hotel for just €140 (normally €299) with a bubbly glass of champagne on arrival and a late check out of 3pm.
A stay in a boutique hotel affords you the luxury of a personalised and intimate service. This 36 room hotel is just a short stroll from Keleti Station (the main train station in Budapest), features cosy, well-appointed rooms and offers up a tasty breakfast buffet each morning.
In Budapest, the food and wine are superb, cheap and plentiful and the night life is thriving. Indeed, when night falls, thousands of twinkling lights glimmer along the Danube, outdoor entertainment areas (kertek) buzz with revellers and clubs pump music until the wee hours.
And you'll be spoilt for choice with sight-seeing opportunities in this beautiful city. Take a stroll along Cultural Avenue with its myriad of musems, churchers, synagogues, theatres and galleries for a rich cultural treat.
Visit Margaret Island (a recreational island in the middle of the Danube) and relax in the lush parklands, visit open air theatres or take a dip in one of the famed Turkish baths to ease aches and pains - seriously, it's a must-do experience.
By saving money on accommodation with today's deal, you'll be able to pack so much more into your holiday. So grab a coupon now and start planning your action packed city break.