On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
€25 for a Heart Screening Test for 1 Person or €39 for 2 People at Pulsewave Ireland (save up to 51%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Your health is your wealth don't you know!
- €25 for a heart screening for one person with Pulsewave Ireland.
- Or pay just €39 for a couple.
- Suitable for anyone from 10 years and over.
- Non-invasive, pain free method of assessing your heart's health.
- identify any health risks before they become a serious issue.
We can all get a bit caught up in the whirlwind of Christmas, the shopping, the partying, the eating to excess. But Christmas is really a time to take stock of what's important to us, and one of the most important things is our health.
- Pay €25 for a heart screening for one person with Pulsewave Ireland (value €50).
- Or pay just €39 for two people (value €80).
Your therapist will use the B-pro cardio pulse wave analyser to carry out your heart screening. It only takes a few minutes and is an accurate and non-invasive way of testing your cardivascular health.
A watch-like devise will be placed on your wrist. This will capture real time arterial pulse waves as well as your heart rate and stress levels.
At the end of your session you will be provided with a printed copy of the results of your cardio screen and your technician will clearly explain the results and the level of your heart's health.
You can book a screening in Salthill Galway on January 16 or Tuam, Galway on January 17 but there are also a number of other screenings across Ireland, just click here for dates and times.
So instead of stressing about what's going to be under the Christmas tree this year do your ticker a favour, grab a coupon and make sure it's in tip-top condition for the New Year.