On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Michelle Harte Sports Therapy & Massage
€25 for 1-Hour Sports Injury Massage Treatment, €70 for 3 Treatments or €27 for Full-Body Swedish Massage (value up to €150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Too ambitious on the pitch and feeling the burn?
- €25 for a one- hour sports injury massage treatment.
- Or €70 for three treatments.
- Or €27 for a full-body Swedish massage.
- ITEC qualified therapist, registered member of the CThA.
Whether we're on the pitch all day or happily going about the 9 to 5, we all put our bodies under stress and build up tension in those muscles.
Time to put these achy bodies in the expert healing hands of Michelle Harte Sports Therapy & Massage.
- Pay €25 for a one-hour sports injury massage treatment (value €50)
- Or €70 for three treatments (value €150)
- Or €27 for a one-hour full-body Swedish massage (value €55)
ITEC qualified and a registered member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA), Michelle Harte is your first choice for sports therapy and massage.
Whether you're an experienced sportsperson, a wannabe (that's me) or simply in need of a bit of relaxation, we've got an option for you. Specialising in sports injury and complementary treatments, Michelle is professionally trained and experienced in the field.
Massage is known to reduce stress and anxiety, relieve muscle fatigue and soreness, joint stiffness, improve circulation, increase energy levels and detox the body. Give those muscles some love and attention - for wellbeing of body and mind, grab a coupon now.