On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
4 Weeks Unlimited Classes (€19), 1-to-1 Health Check (€30) or Pre-xmas Bootcamp (€110) at Galway Kettlebells (save up to 51%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tone up ahead of the Christmas party season.
- €19 for unlimited kettlebell classes or €30 for a one-to-one health check at Galway Kettlebells.
- Or €110 for pre-Christmas bootcamp including nutritional consultations, personal training sessions and kettlebell classes.
- A great way to get fit and tone-up.
Pounding the pavements on a wet winter's evening might be someone's idea of fun but it certainly isn't mine. Don't get me wrong, I know it's important to stay fit and active, even during winter, but I just want a more fun (warmer) way of doing it.
- €19 for four weeks unlimited classes at Galway Kettlebells (value €39).
- €30 for a one-to-one total health check, covering nutrition, exercise and lifestyle (value €60).
- Or €110 for pre-Christmas weight loss bootcamp including nutritional consultations, personal training sessions and kettlebell classes (value €225).
With today's first deal you'll get four weeks of classes lasting just 30 minutes they're easy to fit into even the most hectic of lifestyles. Class instructor Sarah Smith is a team member on the first ever Irish Kettlebell team and AIKLF (All Ireland Kettlebell Lifting Federation) official rep for Connaught you are in safe hands.
Today's second option is perfect for anyone who wants to assess their overall health with a one-to-one health check. The 60-minute consultation will focus on nutrition, exercise and lifestyle. From a lifestyle analysis, BMI measurements and nutritional analysis to a fitness assessment and a home exercise plan you'll get a true and accurate assessment of your current fitness level and tips on how to improve your fitness.
But if you feel you need a more regimented routine why not opt for the the pre-christmas weight loss bootcamp, aimed at getting you fighting fit and toned in time for Christmas day. Anyone who enrols in the bootcamp will receive four nutritional consultations, four personal training sessions and four kettlebell classes.
The 1,100sq foot studio has a great variety of kettlebell sizes to suit every level and classes are set to upbeat motivational, music so you can enjoy a fun but effective work out. There's free parking and changing/shower facilities on site, making it ideal for anyone who wants to head straight from work or fit in a lunch-time work out.
Kettlebell Class times:
- Monday: 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 1.15pm and 7.30pm
- Wednesday: 11am
- Thursday: 5.30pm
Bootcamp and one-one health checks available at the following times: