We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Galway Dance Academy
€12 for 3 Dance Classes for an Adult or Child or €35 for 1 Private Dance Lesson of your Choice (save up to 60%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Just dance - If it's good enough for David Bowie and Lady Gaga...
- €12 for three dance classes for an adult or child at Galway Dance Academy.
- Or €35 for a private dance lesson of your choice.
- Why not try out some exciting jive, hip-hop or salsa classes?
- Mix and match the three classes to find the best class for you.
- Situated in an easy accessable location in Liosbaun, Galway.
"Let's dance, put on your red shoes and dance the blues", when David Bowie wrote these lyrics, maybe he should have taken the Galway Dance Academy into consideration and changed it to "Let's dance, put on your red shoes, lose weight, have fun and meet loads of new people". That could work, right?
Stop pretending that you'll get into shape, just dance:
- €12 for three dance classes for an adult or child at Galway Dance Academy. Usual price - €30.
- Or €35 for a private dance lesson of your choice (usual price €70).
Ok, so it's decided, we are going to stop procrastinating and finally do something about our lagging fitness regime. Now the only hard thing will be choosing what classes to go to. See a full timetable here.
Choose from Zumba or many another fitness classes as reggaton or Indian cardio etc. You can choose other dance classes for kids or adults like Latin American, standard ballroom, hip-hop, competitive ballroom, salsa, Irish, waltz and jive and more. See a list of the adult classes here and a list of the kids classes here.
Opt for the private dance lesson and you can arrange a one-to-one lesson in any of those dance disciplines at a time that suits you.
Did your parents ever know the benefits of dancing classes for your kids? Participating in dance classes can be beneficial for kids of all ages and is a great alternative to team sports. Dancing can lead to improved physical health, socialisation and educational skills as well as improved self esteem.
So trust Lady Gaga when she says: "Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm"
Limit: 3 for you and 3 as gifts.