On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
Bikram Hot Yoga - Tuam Road
€20 for 3 Bikram Hot Yoga Classes at Bikram Hot Yoga, Galway (save 55%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We're gonna make you sweat, sweat 'til you can't sweat no more.
- €20 for three Bikram classes at HotYoga, Galway.
- A national award-winning studio.
- Bikram Yoga increases flexibility, builds strength and stamina and can burn up to 1,000 calories in one single session!
- Only purpose-built, affiliated Bikram Yoga studio in the west of Ireland.
- Feel refreshed, invigorated, relaxed and revived.
At this time of the year, it’s so easy to just load on the toxins: cookies, mince pies, mulled wine and, for the heck of it, cupcakes for breakfast.
Well, here’s something that will make you feel better while you’re in holiday mode: three Bikram hot yoga classes at Bikram Hot Yoga Galway for just €20 (instead of €45).
Established in 2005 by Tracy Dunbar, Bikram Yoga Galway is a purpose built national award-winning studio. It is the only studio of its kind in the west of Ireland. The classes last 90 minutes, consisting of 26 different postures and two breathing exercises in a room heated to 40 degrees Celsius.
Bikram's Beginners Yoga Series is suitable for anybody at any level, from athletes to beginners. Just push yourself to your own personal edge and you will get 100% of the benefit. The heat will flush toxins out of the body, promote relaxation and well-being, accelerate cardiovascular action and facilitate calorie burning.
Classes take place at the following times:
- Monday: 6.30-8pm and 8.15-9.45pm.
- Tuesday: 10.30am-12noon, 6.30pm-8pm.
- Wednesday: 6.30-8pm and 8.15-9.45pm.
- Thursday: 6.30-8pm.
- Friday: 6.30-8pm.
- Saturday: 11am-12.30pm.
- Sunday: 11am-12.30pm.