We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Athlone Leisure World
€14 for 1-Hour Bowling or €10 for 2 Kids Entry to Adventureland incl. Kiddies Meal or €7 for 2 Kids Entry Midweek (value up to €36)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- This deal really will bowl you over!
- €14 for a one-hour bowling session at Athlone Leisure World.
- Or, €10 for two kids entry to Adventureland including kiddies meal or €7 for two kids entry (midweek) to Adventureland.
- Let the kids (or you) strike up a partnership with a game of bowling.
- Or let the kids run riot in the fun surroundings of Adventureland with even a meal included.
Has anyone ever been bowling and not had fun? No, of course not. It's always one big barrel of laughs as you granny roll the ball down the lane. Couple this with a whole load of fun things for the kids to do and you've got yourself one heck of a kiddie friendly deal.
Reward those pesky little kids of yours and bring them along to Athlone Leisure World:
- Pay €14 for a one-hour bowling session (for up to six people), normally valued at €36.
- Or, pay €10 for two kids entry to Adventureland including kiddies meal, normally valued at €23.
- Or, pay €7 for two kids midweek entry passes to Adventureland, normally valued at €14.
If it's bowling you're after then look no further. Athlone Leisure World has cosmic glow in the dark balls, lanes and pins. Each lane is completed with bowling bumpers and light bowling balls to ensure that even the youngest children get the most enjoyment from their cosmic bowling experience. Everyone loves bowling so head along for this one hour bowling session.
Alternatively, you can bring two kiddies along to Adventureland (choice of weekend or midweek tickets) and let them sample all that is on offer in this world of fun. Let them go crazy and play Quaser, snooker, play video games and play sports on the astro turf. If you buy multiple coupons, you can bring all the kids along.
You'll even get two meals with the weekend entry to Adventureland so the kids can relax after running around like maniacs and retire for some well earned food. Saves you from slaving over the stove when you get home too - we do like to spoil you.