On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
€12 for 3 Zumba Classes or €32 for 1-Month Unlimited Pass - Choice of 4 Locations (value up to €80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Party yourself into shape.
- €12 for three Zumba Classes with Zumbalife.
- Or €32 for one-month unlimited class pass.
- Four handy central Dublin locations - Templebar, Bachelors Walk, Clarendon Street and Ranelagh.
- A fun way to get fit and healthy.
If you love to stay fit but hate the thoughts of pounding the pavements for hours or sweating it out with pumped up gym bunnies, we have a fun fitness fix that's right up your street.
- €12 for three Zumba Classes with Zumbalife (regularly €30).
- Or if you're serious about getting into shape, pay €32 for a month-long unlimited pass (usually €80).
And the best thing about today's deal is that you have four handy central Dublin locations to choose from.
Zumba is a Latin-inspired dance-fitness program that blends red-hot international music and contagious steps to form a 'fitness-party' that is downright addictive. It's no mystery that Zumba is the world's largest and most popular dance-fitness programme with over 12 million people taking part.
Each class is one hour, but you'll be having so much fun you won't feel it fly by. Take a look at the locations below to see what class suits you:
- Tuesday: 6.30pm - Temple Lane Studios (opposite Urban Outfitters).
- Wednesday: 6pm- Arlington Hotel Dame Street and 7.30pm Clonskeagh Road, Ranelagh.
- Thursday: 6pm - Arlington Hotel, Dame Street.
- Friday: 6.30pm - Energie Fitness, Clarendon Street.
- Saturday: 12.30pm - Temple Lane Studios.