On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
€15 for 2 BarreConcept Class Passes or €35 for Introductory Workshop to BarreConcept (save up to 56%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bend it like a Ballerina.
- €15 for two class passes or €35 for an introductory workshop (perfect for beginners).
- A fusion of Pilates, Yoga, ballet and sports conditioning.
- Locations in Swords and Sandyford.
- Popular among celebs like Madonna, Denise Richards and Natalie Portman.
- Brand new class to Ireland - featured on Irish Independent, Chic Magazine, The Star, Xposé and Ireland AM.
OK so Madonna's a bit mad with all her crazy dancing and Denise Richards does have questionable taste in men but our gal Natalie Portman, well she was bendier than the Conor Pass in Black Swan so we'll have whatever she's on thank you very much!
This is where today's deal for BarreConcept comes in - all those gals are into it and you can be too - at Yoga4All:
- €15 for two class passes (usual price €30).
- Or €35 for an introductory workshop - perfect for beginners (usual price €80).
BarreConcept takes all the good bits from the precision of Pilates, the grace of ballet, the alignment of yoga and the strength of sports conditioning to give you one heck of a workout.
The Introductory Workshop is the perfect option for beginners where you'll get a more thorough introduction to the fundamentals of BarreConcept than regular classes offer. Your instructor will go into depth on the terminology used, movement, body alignment and control so you can learn and perform the movements for the best results and effects.
Classes take place in both Yoga4All Swords and Red Kite Studio Sandyford with classes available both midweek evenings and weekends too. Classes are subject to change however so refer to their websites for the most up to date timetables.
Lasting up to two hours; tea, coffee and refreshments will be included and the workshop is suitable for all levels. It'll be hard work - but lots of fun too.
'It just knocks your butt off' – Drew Barrymore
'Just got done doing the Barre Method. I’m dying!!' – Dita Von Teese
'Barre Method is an ass kicker and I love it' – Ricki Lake
'It’s incredible to start getting muscles in places on my body that I never knew I could get. I really do love my body now' – Kelly Osbourne