On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
Pass for 1 (€12) or 2 (€22) to the Wicklow Wilderness Daytime or Moonlight Walk (value up to €60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Howl at the moon or stare into the sun with your walking boots on.
- €12 for a guided daytime or moonlight Wicklow mountain walk with Wilderness Fitness.
- Or pay €22 for two people.
- Taking in the longest glacial valley in Ireland and Britain.
- Typically lasts two and a half to three hours.
- Less than an hour's drive from Dublin city centre.
Some people curse the demise of summer and cry tears of sorrow for the shorter days but not me. I love the crisp air, the moonlit skies at 5pm and the magical feeling that comes with winter nights. Funnily enough, I quite enjoy a daytime stroll through the mountains too. All you need to do now is choose which one.
Pay just €12 for a guided daytime or moonlight Wicklow mountain walk with Wilderness Fitness for one person (usually €30).
Or €22 for two people (usual price €60).
The walks takes in the Glenmalure Valley, which is the longest glacial valley in Ireland and Britain and is remarkable because of its fantastic U-shaped valley, formed by a glacier back in the ice age.
Heading off in a group of fellow walkers led by one of Wilderness Fitness' experienced mountaineers; you'll visit sites deep in the mountains. Marvel at the beauty of that majestic moon as you breathe in the crisp night air, this is Wicklow as you've never seen it before.
A reasonable degree of fitness is expected in order to enjoy this wonderful ramble. The walk typically lasts two and a half to three hours, depending on the fitness level of the group (and how long you want to spend taking in the view).
Bring along a torch, some good walking shoes, a small backpack with a packed lunch and enough water to keep you hydrated, some rain gear (it's Ireland after all) and a change of clothing.
Daytime and Moonlight walks take place on the following Saturdays:
- 12th January - Daytime - 10am
- 26th January - Moonlight - 7pm
- 9th February - Daytime - 10am
- 23rd February - Moonlight - 7pm
- 16th March - Daytime - 10am
- 30th March - Moonlight - 7pm
- 13th April - Daytime - 10am
- 27th April - Moonlight - 7pm
- 11th May - Daytime - 10am
Grab your coupon now and get yourself geared up and ready to make some friends whilst exploring the wonderful Glenmalure Valley.