We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
€39 for 1-Day Introduction to Performance DJ'ing or 3D Game Development or €49 for 1-Day Electronic Music Production Course (value up to €149)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Maths? German? History? They are so boring. That's something that our cool courses are not.
- €39 for one-day introduction to Performance DJ'ing or 3D Game Development.
- Or, €49 for one-day Electronic Music Production intro course at Virtu Studios.
- You will be working in state of the art studios with industry standard equipment, learning from industry professionals in a certified centre.
- Small focused classes allowing one to one tuition.
Perfect as a present for that budding DJ, gamer or music producer you know.
I've always wanted to be a DJ but even my attempts to mix a song from one radio channel to another don't go so well. I need some serious guidance and help to be rivalling the likes of David Guetta or Tiesto. Why not try it out before you spend major bucks on expensive equipment, by heading along to these cool one day hands-on tuition courses:
- Pay €39 for one-day introduction to performance DJ'ing (value €100).
- Pay €39 for one-day introduction to 3D game development (value €100).
- Or, pay €49 for one-day introduction to electronic music production course at Virtu Studios (value €149).
The one-day performance DJ'ing course is intended as an introduction to the equipment, theory and practical skills of the DJ with established professionals. This course will educate you in the equipment, skills and options open to aspiring and interested budding new DJs.
Perfect for people who are curious to see what's involved in being a DJ and to hone knowledge of beginner DJs. You will learn the proven skill basics needed to build your hobby or indeed to succeed professionally in this industry.
The one-day introduction to 3D gaming production course involves being taught the necessary elements associated with 3D game design in areas such as object design, computer aided design, basic programming and 3D gaming engines. Learn to construct characters, environments, sound f/x and animate your own mini-game!
The one-day introduction to electronic music production course covers introductory lessons into the main pro-software workstations including Ableton Live9 plus others to begin development of your own track. All Virtu trainees can enjoy hands-on training in small class sizes as well as an invaluable insight into the business of music production from an artist's point of view.
This is all delivered in an officially accredited training centre with real life producers and the country's BEST rates guaranteed.
These courses are aimed at both complete beginners and those that have already some experience and wish to expand their knowledge. All equipment is provided to allow full interactive training and coaching.
Most of the courses take place every fortnight on Saturdays in Dublin 1 and will begin on the 2nd of February 2013.
Course places are limited and dates must be reserved via direct contact with studio via phone or email: email@example.com. More information here.