We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Harbourmaster - IFSC
€19 for 2 Main Courses, 2 Sides & Tea or Coffee from the Á La Carte Menu at The Harbourmaster (value up to €49.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a delicious evening out in one of the Dockland's trendiest restaurants.
- For €19 you'll get two main courses, two side dishes and tea or coffee each at The Harbourmaster.
- Introducing a new menu designed by executive head chef Alan Healy.
- Tuck into the delicious á la carte menu which boasts a wide selection of dishes.
- Enjoy the cosy surroundings of The Harbourmaster.
Looking to drown in a sea of delicious foodie delight? The Harbourmaster is calling - he's got a sailing you don't want to miss.
Grab today's deal for two main courses from the á la carte menu, along with two side dishes and tea or coffee each for just €19 at The Harbourmaster. Usually that little lot would cost you up to €49.80.
Tuck into your choice from the á la carte menu which is served Monday to Saturday from 5pm. The choice is plentiful and the food far surpasses the usual pub fair.
What do you fancy? Maybe you'll go for the pan-fried rump of lamb, served with a tasty ragout of mixed beans in a rich tomato sauce and a red wine and rosemary jus? Or how about the whole roasted sea bream with roasted red pepper and caper butter served up with pickled fennel and spinach salad?
Your dish will come accompanied by your choice of side dish too, so perhaps some lovely baby potatoes or a crisp house salad.
Regardless of your palate, you'll find something to enjoy on the Harbourmaster's tasty menu, and you'll be able to relax in the restaurant's ambient surroundings with a relaxing cup of tea or coffee afterwards.