On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Corkscrew Wine Merchants
€12 for 2-Hour Wine-Tasting Class with Wine Experts at The Clarendon Bar (value €25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your New Year off to a rich start ... with a dense and vibrant palate.
- Grab our corker (sorry!) of a deal: €12 for a two-hour wine-tasting class run by the Corkscrew Wine Merchants.
- Held in the swanky Clarendon Bar, just off Grafton Street.
- Find out more about wines from around the world, how to identify each one and even take part in a fun wine-tasting game.
- Held Monday and Tuesday evenings and Saturday afternoon and early evening.
If all that flowery droning on about how the tricky tannins have bittered the Merlot, and how the Chardonnay is sporting a rather citrussey personality with a surprisingly subtle hint of oak has you feeling light headed without even letting a drop of vino pass your lips then gulp down this deal:
€12 for a two-hour wine-tasting class with wine experts from the Corkscrew Wine Merchants, held at the Clarendon Bar (usual price €25).
Classes are held both midweek (Monday and Tuesday evenings) and at weekends too (Saturday afternoons and early evenings) by the wine experts at the Corkscrew Wine Merchants. Hosted in the sleek surroundings of the Penthouse Bar in the Clarendon Bar, you'll be guaranteed a great evening out.
So what does the course cover? Well you'll pick up some tricks for identifying different wine tastes, tips on making great wine and food combinations along with an overview of all the different varieties of grapes (the well known to the unusual) and even get into the nitty gritty of how wine is made - from the vine to your glass.
You'll even take a symbolic tour around the world, exploring the different wine regions and their styles, and perhaps sneak in a fun wine-tasting game blind tasting some wines and seeing if you can identify them.