On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Spin Roller Disco
€7 for 3-Hour Roller-Skating Session at Spin Roller Disco, Dublin (value €15)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your skates on Grabbies!
- €7 for a three-hour roller skating session at Spin Roller Skating.
- Includes equipment hire.
- First-class sound system and funky lighting spectacular.
- Perfect for beginners and pros and people of all ages.
- Located on the Long Mile Road, a short stroll from the Kylemore Road Luas stop.
Roller-skating conjures up images of awkward hand-holding with the boy across the road, grazed knees, eight-wheeled 'concussion' (hilarious at the time), sunny days, screwballs from the ice-cream van and that liberating sense of freedom you just don't get anymore. Ah the good ol' days.
The good news is that roller skating is as fun as ever and it's going to be the BIGGEST THING in 2013. Get your fix for just €7 with a three-hour roller skating session at Spin Roller Skating.
It's not just chicken dances and wobbly knees, this is a day out that promises heaps of fun and a lot of laughs and giggles. It's the perfect time to unleash your inner-child and release some feel-good vibes.
It's perfect for children's birthday parties, hens' nights or just a day out with a difference.
Sessions take place at the following times:
- Wednesday: 7-10.30pm
- Thursday: 7-10.30pm
- Friday: 3.30-6.30pm and 7.30-10pm.
- Saturday: 11.30am-2.30pm and 3.30-6.30pm
- Sunday: 11.30am-2.30pm and 3.30-6.30pm