We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Salon 19 - Dublin 2
€37 for Wash, Cut & TIGI Shot or €69 incl. your Choice of Full Colour Tint, Gloss Colour or Half Head of Highlights (save up to 55%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We've got a hair-raising deal for you today...ahem....
- €37 for a wash, cut, TIGI conditioning shot and blow dry at Salon 19, Dublin 2.
- Or go all out and pay €69 for a TIGI shot, cut and full colour tint, gloss colour or half head of highlights.
- Choose the TIGI Shot of your choice: Dumb Blonde, Colour Goddess, Straight Shot or High Def Curl.
- TIGI's flagship store in Dublin.
- Open Tuesday to Saturday.
Some ladies like theirs in deep pink, others in a light honeycomb - whatever their choice, hair colour is as important a choice as deciding between tea or coffee, John or Edward, Dairy Milk or Galaxy.
- Pay just €37 for a wash, cut, TIGI shot and blow dry at Salon 19, Dublin 2 (usual price €75)
- OR €69 for a cut, TIGI shot and your choice of full colour tint, gloss colour or half-head of highlights, giving you a great saving on the usual price of up to €155.
I bet you're wondering what a TIGI shot is! Well it's a super conditioning treatment that comes in a variety of great choices of all types of hair, so you can choose from Dumb Blonde, Colour Goddess, Straight Shot or High Def Curl.
Opt for option two and the caring team at Salon 19 will give you their undivided attention and lovingly colour your hair with the shade of your choice, so you can go ruby red, platinum blonde, or maybe even raven black.
They will also cut your hair into whatever style you specify, as well as treating your mane to a nourishing conditioning treatment, and finally finishing off with a blow dry to leave your gruaig in great condition and in the style and colour you desire.
Life's full of important decisions; choices you have to make; things you need to decide between, but there isn't really much deciding with today's deal - you'd be mad as a March hare (hare/hair geddit?!) to miss out!