On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Quattro 4 Pizza
Italian 4-Course Feast for Two People (€25), Four (€48), Six (€69), Eight (€89) or Ten (€110) - save up to 61%
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your Christmas party some Italian flavour!
- Enjoy a four-course meal, including starters, mains, desserts and tea/coffee at Quattro 4 Pizza.
- Grab a coupon for two (€25), four (€48), six (€69), eight (€89) or ten people (€110).
- Authentic Italian cuisine with an Irish twist.
- Great Italian eatery on Sussex Terrace, just off Leeson Street.
Here at GrabOne, we firmly believe that the best of things come in fours - think of the Fantastic Four, the three musketeers who are finally complete when d'Artagnan joins the group and eh...the four wise men...?
Give your Christmas party an Italian feel with today's great deal with a four-course meal at Quattro 4 Pizza on Sussex Terrace, Dublin 4:
- €25 for two people (instead of up to €56.70)
- €48 for four people (instead of up to €113.40)
- €69 for six people (instead of up to €170.10)
- €89 for eight people (instead of up to €226.80)
- €110 for ten people (instead of up to €283.50)
Imagine some really delicious Italian cuisine, cooked with care and attention to traditional recipes along with a unique Irish twist, all served in the heart of Dublin 4 and you've got a good grasp of what to expect.
Quattro 4's menu is jam-packed with lots of flavoursome treats, such as starters like caprese, toasted bruschetta followed by tagliatelle with pesto and shrimp, roast stuffed pork or any of the appetising pizzas that feature on the menu.
Your meal at Quattro 4 promises to have your taste buds tingling with delight at the fantastic flavour combinations using fresh ingredients. Grab a coupon now and look forward to some bellissimo Italian food!