On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
€19 for 4 Dance & Exercise Classes for Mums & Babies or €29 for 8 Classes at Mumba Dance - 4 Locations (value up to €120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Baby, baby, baby oh.
- Pay just €19 for four dance and exercise classes for mothers and babies at Mumba Dance.
- Or pay just €29 for eight classes.
- Four Dublin locations to choose from: Howth, Sandymount, Swords and Dun Laoghaire
- Fun way to get fit and bond with your baby.
- Classes held weekday mornings from January 14.
Letting go of the chocolate tin and putting on the running shoes is difficult at this time of year. And when you've just welcomed a little mini-me into the world it's even more of a struggle. So exercising with your little angel would make things a lot easier wouldn't it?
- Pay just €19 for four dance and exercise classes for mothers and babies at Mumba Dance (usual value €60).
- €29 for eight dance and exercise classes (usual value €120).
With classes held weekday mornings in a choice of four locations Mumba Dance classes are a fun way to get fit and shift those extra pounds while spending time with your baby and meeting other parents.
- Tuesday: 10:30-11:30am at Fitness agency Howth.
- Wednesday: 10:15-11:15am at Exhale Yoga, Sandymount.
- Thursday: 10:30-11:30am at Applewood community Centre, Swords.
- Friday: 10-11am at Yoga Fit, Dunlaoghaire.